The best TV deals right now offer end-of-season discounts on displays from today’s popular brands. Amazon, Best Buy, PC Richard & Son, and Walmart are running excellent deals on TVs.
Best Buy continues to offer the LG OLED C1 55 inch 4K Smart TV for $1,099 (opens in new tab). Formerly $1,299, it’s now $200 cheaper and down to its lowest price yet. Save $99 more with Best Buy’s open box TV deal and snag it for $1,000 ($299 off).
Although we didn’t test this exact model LG OLED C1 reviews at Best Buy rate it 4.8 out of 5-stars. Proud owners praise the television’s stunning, accurate, and detailed OLED picture quality. Others were impressed by its amazing sound output.
LG manufacturers many of today’s best 4K TVs and the LG OLED C1 is the cream of the crop. It features a 55-inch 2160p OLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time and supports Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit.
With so many TV deals and sales to browse, choosing the right one can be overwhelming. That’s why we’re hand-selecting the best TV deals and listing them here.
Prime Day 2022 starts July 12 at 3 a.m. ET and we’re tracking the best Prime Day TV deals from Amazon and other retailers. Be sure to bookmark our Prime Day 2022 hub for the best savings of the summer.
From LG to Samsung, here are the best TV deals to shop right now.
Best TV deals — Quick links
- Amazon: TVs from $89 — LG, Insignia, Fire TV, TCL, Samsung, Toshiba, and more (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: TVs from $89 — LG, Toshiba, Hisense, Vizio, Samsung, and more (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: from $118 — onn, Sceptre, Vizio, RCA, Hisense. TCL Samsung, and more (opens in new tab)
- PC Richard & Son: TVs from $129 — RCA, LG, TCL, Hisense, Samsung, and more (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: TVs from $219, save up to $2,400 on OLED and QLED 4K TVs (opens in new tab)