Amazon Prime Day 2022 TV deals are expected to bring about epic discounts this summer. Outside of Black Friday, Prime Day is one of the best times of the year to save on big ticket items like a high resolution smart TV.
Prime Day TV deals won’t be limited to just Amazon. Competing retailers like Best Buy, PC Richard, Samsung, and Walmart will offer similar discounts on the industry’s best TVs.
Prime members don’t have to wait to save up to 50% on select Alexa-enabled Fire TVs. For instance, the Toshiba M550 75 inch Fire TV (opens in new tab) is now on sale for $699 — its lowest price yet. That’s $700 off its normal price and one of the best Prime Day TV deals you can get today.
This year, we’ve seen new TV releases like the 2022 Samsung Neo QLED 8K Smart TV (opens in new tab), the first QD-OLED TV, the Samsung S95B OLED 4K Smart TV as well as a line of OLED TVs from LG. As a direct result, bargain TV hunters can expect to see significant markdowns of previous-gen televisions from these brands.
One ongoing Prime Day-like deal offers top-rated LG OLED C1 Series 55-inch 4K TV for $1,096 (opens in new tab) ($403 off). We tested its sibling, the similar LG OLED CX48 and loved its pristine picture quality and great sound.
We gave it an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars and our Editor’s Choice award. It boasts a 3,840 x 2,160-pixel 4K Ultra HD resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and FreeSync/G-Sync capabilities for buttery smooth gaming and streaming.
It’s a solid investment if you’re looking for a new home entertainment system centerpiece.
Prime Day 2022 starts July 12 at 3 a.m. ET and we’re tracking the best summer savings at Amazon and its competitors. Be sure to bookmark our Prime Day 2022 hub for the best deals on mobile tech, gaming, and more.
Today’s best TV deals
- Amazon: TVs from $89 — LG, Insignia, Fire TV, TCL, Samsung, Toshiba, and more (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: TVs from $89 — LG, Toshiba, Hisense, Vizio, Samsung, and more (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: from $118 — onn, Sceptre, Vizio, RCA, Hisense. TCL Samsung, and more (opens in new tab)
- PC Richard & Son: TVs from $129 — RCA, LG, TCL, Hisense, Samsung, and more (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: TVs from $219, save up to $2,400 on OLED and QLED 4K TVs (opens in new tab)